Alopecia & Effluviums
• Caused by hormones androgens (DHT).
• Most commom & affects both men and women.
• A reversible condition in which hair falls out after a stressful experience.
• Causes: high fevers, childbirth, severe infections, stress major surgery or illnesses, crash diets.
• An abnormal loss of hair during the anagen phase of the hair’s growth cycle.
• Cause by drugs used for cancer treatment or exposure to certain toxic chemicals.
• Caused by localized trauma to the hair follicles from tight hairstyles that pull at hair over time.